Friday, December 6, 2013

// Shopping Local

It's always a pain buying Christmas presents - and I certainly am not one for buying in the High Street at Christmas.

Having a small business, Christmas is the one time of year I look forward too with all you lovelies looking for something a little different, I try to source all the handmade curiosities that I'd love to buy for presents myself. So my little trip to Bath this week was as much a business trip as it was a shopping trip (or so I try convince myself)

Bath is a lovely city for those of you who have never been, the architecture is amazing and the shops are so cute, so I thought I'd share a few images with you of the market and town itself looking very festive!
















Bath Christmas market  is a great place to get some unusual gifts this Christmas - in fact any Christmas market. Right here in Cardiff they have an amazing Christmas market with loads of handmade goodies. Supporting local is a big part of boosting the economy - so if your in John Lewis, Debenhams or any other High Street/Department store reading this then get out! Get around the corner to one of the lovely independent shops in your City and get something unusual this Christmas.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment